Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just another day...






Well today for me was just another day. They have moved my office to the point of the mountain...so much for moving to Provo for my job! It is OK though. I am in a carpool group so I only have to drive once a week! I have gone Green!:)



I am finishing my first semester back in school! I always wondered why I quit...know I remember! HA HA HA. No seriously I really do enjoy it, I just like fishing, camping, movies etc as well. I have really had to teach myself discipline...well tried to teach myself discipline :)



Quinton is in swimming lessons and Karate this summer. He LOVES it! He is learning so fast now it is scary! He does swimming Monday through Thursday and Karate on Tuesdays and Thursday's. I am so proud of him. Today we went to McDonalds and he was up in the playground. He was playing with the other kids and I kinda looked up to make sure he was ok. He didn't relize I was looking. He was pointing at me and saying "That's my DAD. He is my best friend and we catched a fish! I wanted to cry!



Ashton is quite the handful! I loves him to death, but man he is hard to handle. I have never seen a kid his age move as fast as him. He is only 14 months and he is tackling Quinton and talking back. I hope that is just a Phase! :) He is so stinkin smart too! He only has to see you do something one time and he knows how to do it. He has this fasination with the toilet. He puts his blankets in it all the time and he climbs in it when we arn't looking. CRAZY KID! Randy calls him Hoover...I don't know if it is because he eats everything in sight like a vacume or if it is because you need a vacume after he has been through a room.:)



Alright now for the big news...Cara is Pregnent again! NOT!!! Just thought that would be funny after all that talk about crazy Ashton. Life is good!









4 comments:

SaRah G. said...

jon... why is your kid in the toilet? =)

Citizen Jared said...

because he's white trash. thats why. good blog. cute kids. teaching q how to do karate is probably a really bad idea. i can see where this is going to go.. ha ha! watch your balls good sir.. watch your balls.

Jackie said...

Warning: School gets in your blood and then you can't quit. I was going to take the summer off and I was so bored I had to take a class. Be careful, education is addictive!

Amanda&Wade said...

FUNNY... NOT! I REALLY about died when you said cara was pregnant! You are crazy!
And Ashton in the toilet... hilarious!