Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Yet Sad Days!






Happy Sunday! Today was kinda a crazy day. If you couldn't tell by my last post it was kinda late when I finished. I got up a little late today. Our house was a disaster area because we had not put our fishing/camping stuff away. It always sucks to wake up to a mess! We got it handled though!















We left the house at 3:30 to go to our friend Zac and Christinas daughter Madalyn's first birthday. It was awesome! Christinas Mom is from Brazil so all her friends were speaking Portuguese. It was fun to listen and hear it again! Ashton was so bad! He is in the phase where he screams if you put him in his stroller, or your running to keep him out of trouble if you let him play. He can be so sweet though! What do ya do? I just pray that this phase will pass into the yes sir stage! :) I am going to put some pictures of Madalyn in that aren't of her party but are still cute!







There aren't many people in this world outside my family that mean a lot to me...really I can count on one hand...but Zac is at the top of all of them. We haven't been able to hang out as much as we would like because Zac decided he was going to use the brain he was blessed with and become a Doctor and has been slammed with School. He is moving in July and I'll tell ya what, it is Killing me! He has been my BEST friend since my senior year in high school. He helped me through a lot of rough times and is more like a brother to me. Really he was the only brother I had for many years! Then when he got married Christina and Cara really hit it off, so when we are together we really have fun! Why do people have to be so smart and have to move away to get smarter? In all seriousness though I am really happy for him! I am going to miss him! I feel blessed to have them in my life!



I also today had an overwhelming feeling of love for my wife. I watched her with my two boys today and realized she works harder than I ever will! I know I am not an easy person to get along with and she takes all my moods and faults in stride and makes me a better person. She keeps me in line and that's what I really need. I just wish she would let me get that new TV I want so bed HINT HINT :)...no really I am blessed to have her in my life and hope to become a better person for her!











Well I have to go put my fisherman to bed so I better wrap this up!













3 comments:

SaRah G. said...

I hope i'm on your list of top people!!! =) we used to be bff's!!! love that you have a blog! now we all can stay in touch!!! woot woot! =)

Wyatt, Nat & Eli Weber said...

Cute blog jon jon! Cara has the prettiest smile ever! That's awesome you still keep in contact with Zac. Send me your email address and I'll invite you to my blog. (maybe it's the email address on facebook...let me know)

Amanda&Wade said...

Hey, nice blog! But we are a little offended... thought we were your bff's! haha!! I am adding you to my list on my blog, ours is zollfamily.blogspot.com