Sunday, June 22, 2008

And it begins...




I have been hearing all sorts of stuff about bloging so I decided I would give it a try. I'll just start with today and move forward because I doubt anyone is going to see this but me anyways! Today was a little weird for all of us!

We started out to go to Payson Lakes (which is a great camping spot if you have young kids) but we never got there. On the way to Payson, Rustie (Cara's Mom) called us and asked us to come down to Monroe for the day. It is only like 1.5 hour drive so we decided to go. A little spontaneous I know, but you only live once right?

We get down there and Randy (Cara's Dad) has blown up a sweet Zodiac boat for us to go play in! The problem was...there was no where to play in it! We decided to take it up to this little pond where I'm not even sure if we are allowed to go and played there! it was AWESOME!
Randy decided to dump Ashton into the pond...well he was leaning over and the chair he was in decided to give him a bath and Ashton happened to be with him, and I ended up Jumping in to save him, but as they say no harm no foul hu! I realized that my phone was in my now dripping wet pocket, so I was a little pissed about that, but what do you do?










So we were fishing at the same time as we were boating. For those of you that don't know I am an expert fisherman! :) I have skills in the art of drinking Dr. Pepper and watching my bubble do, well do nothing. I NEVER CATCH FISH! But the tide has turned my friends! I caught one today! It was Quinton who gets the Credit because it was his pole, but who is getting technical?




That is about it for now. I will start to do this if it will be read, but we will see! That's all for now!
PS. The phone started working after being drenched so cancel that last pissed off! :)






3 comments:

Citizen Jared said...

just let shauntel and jackie know.. they are blog pros too.. and i like reading shauntel's stuff.. anyway, just blog and quit whining. you can get on google and find a page counter which will keep track of people who visit your page.. if you check out mine, you'll see it at the very bottom..

jareddimick.blogspot.com

sounds like you had a fun trip! i was surprised you went! i'm glad the phone and the shit are okay. talk to you later

Jackie said...

Welcome to the blog world Jon! I am not a blogger but I love to read the blogs of my loved ones. I welcome you into my list of must reads. I am actually thinking about blogging to, as it is a great way to journal. Good job on your first blog and keep them coming.

Shauntel said...

I am a blog pro, Jared is right. I love it. I like to keep it as my journal. You can print it out later to save. It's fun. I'm glad you started.