Tuesday, November 11, 2008






YES! It is true, I am updating my blog and writing something besides "Quick post"! :) It has been a quick and Awesome couple of months. I am older and fatter I might add! I have decided that I am the luckiest man in the world! I mean, just look at those two boys! Look at this beautiful woman below! These last couple of weeks I have been very frustrated feeling like I an not accomplishing anything in my life. What was I thinking? I am accomplishing the most important thing in the world. I am raising two beautiful boys and married to a wonderful woman that supports me and helps me accomplish my goals. I need to just be thankful for what I have and do the best I can to make sure they stay happy and taken care of.















Anyways, lets talk about Halloween shall we? It was one of the funner Halloweens in my memory bank! Ok now lets play a game! Who do you think was more excited about trick or treating.........................................Your wrong if you said Quinton! Ashton was so excited! Since I am going picture crazy lets post some trick or treating pictures...





It was a fun night and full of a lot of candy! Ashton was on such a sugar high he didn't go to bed until like 2:00 in the morning! It was kinda funny because Quinton only got like half the candy that Ashton got because everyone thought Ashton was so cute that they let him take as much candy as he wanted...and he did!:)







And now for some random photos...



4 comments:

Shauntel said...

It's about time! I would have given Quniton as much as he wanted. That was a great costume. But forget both boys, your wife looked AWESOME! I'm glad that you updated, I was giving up on you.

Jackie said...

Looks like you had a great Halloween! Good to see some updated pics of the boys. Send them to Jake. He wants pics.

Amanda&Wade said...

Hey this is amanda... i swear it's all my fault. I made the blog private and didn't tell you! MY BAD! My email is: mandizoll@yahoo.com, send me your email... and You will get an invite ASAP! I promise it wasn't on purpose!! Love you guys! Hope your christmas was good!

Citizen Jared said...
This comment has been removed by the author.